Thursday, March 26, 2009

All we need are more Regulations....Duh!

I always deeply appreciate knowledge and perspective. It’s hard to really find the true perspective available and when more perspective comes it is like a ray of light bringing a little better understanding. In this case it is the same old story and reiteration of how the government is incapable of regulating or running anything effectively or efficiently. The government regulates something, they mess it up and can’t do it correctly and so the obvious answer is that if they only had more power and more regulations then they can fix everything. Good thing Giethner is in charge and will know what to do with the additional powers. Hmmmm, when has the government ever controlled anything, ever, without making it worse? I have been trying to think of something and I am coming up blank. If I’m wrong just let me know. I’m always open to more perspective.