Friday, March 27, 2009

The death of capitalism

So I was on my way to work this morning, still trying to be a productive member of society and provide for my family and especially grateful to still have a job. I was pondering a bit about Geithner yesterday and the governments new power grab for more regulations. Then my thoughts wandered to the many recent calls that capitalism is dead and then of course I began to ponder the beauty of capitalism. Well then naturally the only place for my thoughts to go was to one of my favorite Monty Python scenes. I'll let you watch and decide if I'm right about this. The parallels are absolutely scary and would be funny if the situation wasn't so serious. Put capitalism in the place of the soon to be dead man on his shoulders. I'll let you decide who the other characters represent. Enjoy.